Environmental, Health & Safety
Dart Oil & Gas Corporation recognizes that environmental, health, and safety initiatives are beneficial to our employees, their families, our contractors, the environment, our customers, and the local communities where we conduct business. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and require that our environmental, health and safety initiatives are not compromised. Our commitment to environmental, health and safety stewardship is accomplished by the following objectives:
Train and empower our employees and contractors so they have direct input into and knowledge of our policies and procedures, their development, maintenance and updates.
Secure and maintain all applicable governmental permits and other regulatory approvals required for operations.
Partner with federal and local regulatory agencies to assess environmental, health, and safety regulations and the effects they may have on our operations.
IF YOU HIT ONE OF OUR LINES
AND THINK THERE IS A LEAK,
CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
For emergencies, call Dart Oil & Gas Corporation at 231-825-8282
800-482-7171, or 811 on your cell phone.
Safety Data Sheets
- Affected Public Pipeline Awareness (1.50 MB PDF)
- Brine Material Safety Data Sheet (1.03 MB PDF)
- Excavator and Contractor Pipeline Awareness (1.47 MB PDF)
- Mineral Brine Solution Safety Data Sheet (251 kb PDF)
- Natural Gas Safety Data Sheet KS (465 kb PDF)
- Natural Gas Safety Data Sheet MI (466 kb PDF)
- Petroleum Crude Oil Safety Data Sheet MI & OH (341 kb PDF)